[Cool yuba]_yuba_how to make_how to cook
After the weather is hot, most people often experience loss of appetite. This is because of the influence of the weather, which makes many people feel that they have no appetite for eating. At this time, it does not prevent you from making your appetite by making some cold dishes, and canLower your body temperature.
Generally, a cold beancurd is made in a relatively simple way. The main ingredients used are cucumber and bean paste, which is a very good green mouth food.
Method 1 Materials: 100 grams of yuba, 150 grams of cucumber, garlic cloves, soy sauce, chicken essence, vinegar, sesame oil, watercress sauce Method 1. First, soak the yuba in cold water for two to thirty minutes.
2. Wash the cucumbers and cut them into diced cucumbers.
3. Peel and wash the garlic, then cut the garlic into minced garlic and set aside.
4. Boil a pot of hot water in the pot, put the soaked yuba in hot water and cook for 10 minutes.
5. After the yuba is softened, remove it, rinse it with cold water, drain, cut into yuba, and set aside.
6. Then mix diced yuba and diced cucumber in a bowl.
7, add minced garlic, raw soy sauce, chicken essence, vinegar and sesame oil, watercress sauce (if you like salty and spicy taste) in the bowl, mix all seasonings and ingredients together.
Method 2 Ingredients: 250 grams of yuba, seasoning: 25 grams of soy sauce, 25 grams of vinegar, 5 grams of sesame oil, 2 grams of monosodium glutamate, 10 grams of shallots, 15 grams of paprika. Practice 1.
Soybeans are soaked in hot water, then boiled with boiling water, and drained to drain water; 2.
Put yuba into the dish, add soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, monosodium glutamate, minced green onion, paprika, and mix well.